Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its free anniversary
Richard Irvine Caroussel
February 23, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Richard Irvine and spinning near a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Mexcalibur -- plays recorded music and transports horse lovers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something longer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 46".
- Must be at least 36" tall and 15 years old to ride sober.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled improvements from December 15 to April 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.