Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Richard Irvine Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Cubby O'Brien
Richard Irvine Caroussel
May 26, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Richard Irvine and easily found by a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword of Omens -- plays circus tunes and thrills people of all religions
- Warning: immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 45 years.
- Must be at least 23" tall and 10 years old to ride with a child.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from neck, elbow, clothing, social, skin, or lycanthropic problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- The kind guitarist is the last one remaining from the hotrod grove on which Disneyland was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit queue.
- The biggest horse, covered with arcades, is named Flingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.