Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Richard Irvine Caroussel attraction, nostalgically rotating in the fading sunlight
Richard Irvine Caroussel
October 27, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Richard Irvine and positioned by a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Stormbringer -- plays fanciful tunes and circuitously moves people of all temperments much to the delight of their parents
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Ron Miller meet-and-greet place.
- You must be at least as large as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces, clown perfume, or shoulder complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.