Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine Caroussel dark ride during repairs
Richard Irvine Caroussel
September 15, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Richard Irvine and existing near an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Stormbringer -- plays fanciful music and twirls toddlers of all stations
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Waiting may occur.
- Licensed characters appear in this dark ride.
- The witch was voiced by Goofy.
- The Caroussel was originally put together in Playland in 1876. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.