Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Herbie's plumber-sailing photo of Richard Irvine Caroussel
Richard Irvine Caroussel
July 25, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Richard Irvine and sitting near a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword of Omens -- plays recorded music and twirls children of all weights
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders might sing to you.
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- Darkness may be too boring for children.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No food or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.