Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Richard Irvine Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of a plantation
Richard Irvine Caroussel
May 8, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Richard Irvine and sitting by an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Excalibur -- plays traditional songs and spins guests of all stations
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, find something longer.
- Minimum height 39".
- Contains imaginary effects.
- The unused areas adjacent to this attraction are filled with ghosts.
- The Caroussel was originally created in California in 1885. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.