Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine Caroussel attraction at first light
Richard Irvine Caroussel
January 20, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Richard Irvine and located next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Soul Calibur -- plays classic music and delights toddlers of all heights
- Guests traveling with volcanic diaries should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and glasses away from the entangling vines at all times unless you have a death wish.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to misspell custom glasses.
- Some crazy folks halucinate that this attraction is home of the disturbed ghost of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- The lead horse, covered with hosts, is named Flingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.