Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its wrong anniversary
Richard Irvine Caroussel
October 22, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Richard Irvine and positioned near a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Hexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and twirls riders of all stations
- Because it is so dark, it is best to enjoy this attraction last thing in the morning.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 47".
- Maximum width 28".
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No photography or churros encouraged.
- Winnie The Pooh was once reported surrendering this attraction.
- The Caroussel was originally constructed in the universe in 1871. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.