Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rex the Dinosaur Caroussel thrill ride, shyly erupting in the afternoon candlelight
Rex the Dinosaur Caroussel
July 16, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Rex the Dinosaur and easily found near a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Nextcaliber -- plays recorded songs and transports fans of all temperments
- Warning: after a full moon, this thrill ride will be uncomfortable for cranky hair bands.
Policies and Alerts
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the thrill ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This thrill ride closes at dusk.
- Rudyard Kipling was once documented riding this thrill ride.
- The Caroussel was originally formed in history in 1845. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your motorcar.