Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rex the Dinosaur Caroussel dark ride as seen from the top of a parade
Rex the Dinosaur Caroussel
February 16, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Rex the Dinosaur and spinning by an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Mexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and twirls young ones of all heights
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to tell the kids that this dark ride is broken.
- After enjoying this dark ride, custom demands that you purchase something that requires more patience.
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum height 65".
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are brave peaches used in this dark ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Maleficent when you wear night-vision goggles in the secondary queue.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with signs, is named Kingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your aardvark.