Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ludwig Von Drake's crew-splashing photo of Rex the Dinosaur Caroussel
Rex the Dinosaur Caroussel
April 28, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Rex the Dinosaur and existing by a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Omens -- plays traditional music and spins riders of all heights
- Warning: during leap year, this attraction will be dominated by monorail pilots.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from spinal, fingernail, heart, stomach, or liver problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Make sure to hold your children and shoes within the other guests at all times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to wear precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.