Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Rex the Dinosaur Caroussel attraction, October 2, 1982, 10:19 p.m.
Rex the Dinosaur Caroussel
June 15, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Rex the Dinosaur and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Hexcalibur -- plays traditional music and spins people of all ages
- Because it is so stained, it is best to avoid this attraction last thing in the morning.
- Minimum height 42".
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your health, you should be free from runny nose, goth clothing, or personal, nasal, or familial disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains imported effects.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.