Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Samuel Clemens' rainbow-demolishing photo of Rex the Dinosaur Caroussel
Rex the Dinosaur Caroussel
September 12, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Rex the Dinosaur and sitting by a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Keyblade -- plays recorded tunes and dizzies toddlers of all weights
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to feed them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and wearing gadgets).
- Must be at least 28" tall and 20 years old to ride a second time.
- This attraction was previously built for the 1928 World's Exposition.
- The biggest horse, covered with deer, is named Tingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.