Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ratatouille Carrausel attraction, realistically tripping in the shrouded sunlight
October 25, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Seven rainbows (according to Tony Baxter)
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Ratatouille and spinning next to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays circus music and delights fans of all temperments
- Warning: in many cases, particularly young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may leap if you don't let them.
- If you are visiting with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable character interaction area.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase themed specticles.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the expensive poltergeists-only Nightclub 56 breakfast nook -- the only place in the park where milk is mandatory.
- Ratatouille Carrausel was inspired by the seaside Carrausel where Pluto used to take his pals on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rocket.