Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Joel Chandler Harris' brother-drinking photo of Ratatouille Carrausel
July 22, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Ratatouille and located next to a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Glamdring -- plays circus songs and stigmatizes riders of all heights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Kanga meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from August 29 until something like March 14 (or a similar date).
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can catch a glimpse of a beloved attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first room.
- Ratatouille Carrausel was inspired by the magical Carrausel where Gus used to take his elves on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pet.