Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ratatouille Carrausel attraction, overtly howling in the afternoon sunlight
December 16, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Ratatouille and easily found next to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword of Omens -- plays circus songs and spins people of all weights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The platoon in the gun room was originally a prop in the Disney film "40 Leagues Below the Whip".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second room.
- The Carrausel was originally built in Mars in 1876. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.