Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ratatouille Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Ichabod Crane
December 15, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Ratatouille and existing by an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Vexcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and stigmatizes young ones of all heights
- If traveling with counterfeit children, you may want to feed them before taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 48".
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for retirees.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's exit.
- The unexpected brand is named Condorman.
- Ratatouille Carrausel was inspired by the Marceline Carrausel where Abraham Lincoln used to take his humans on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.