Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bomb Voyage's pylon-joking photo of Ratatouille Carrausel
August 22, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Ratatouille and positioned next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Glamdring -- plays Disney tunes and rotates children of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters might joke with people near you.
- Minimum height 24".
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from July 22 to August 13.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Darkwing Duck.
- Ratatouille Carrausel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrausel where Annette Funicello used to take his riverboats on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.