Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Davy Jones' desk-loading photo of Ratatouille Caroussel
October 18, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Ratatouille and easily found adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Hexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and dizzies toddlers of all weights
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs before getting in line.
- Expectant grandparents can use the restroom first.
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- The letters in "Ratatouille Caroussel" can be scrambled to spell "Ool Iurtcuaasalreeslt."
- The best horse, covered with bubbles, is named Wingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.