Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ratatouille Caroussel attraction at first light
October 15, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Ratatouille and existing next to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Nextcaliber -- plays traditional tunes and dizzies guests of all temperments
- Warning: during rabbit season, this attraction will be full of Joel Chandler Harris impersonators.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with less people on it.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.