Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ratatouille Caroussel ride, March 9, 1962, 12:67 a.m.
October 7, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Ratatouille and existing by an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Texcalibur -- plays fanciful music and dizzies fans of all heights at no additional cost
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this ride exits into a large crowd.
- You must be at least as big as the sign to participate.
- Shortest guest must be at least 60" tall.
- Pregnant folks can avoid this ride.
- The letters in "Ratatouille Caroussel" can be scrambled to spell "Astr Ellsutcraloeuaio."
- The Caroussel was originally built in the Ganges River in 1903. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.