Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Ratatouille Caroussel attraction during refurbishment
November 25, 2004
Avg. queue length:
At least three tikis
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Ratatouille and existing near a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Excalibur -- plays traditional tunes and thrills children of all weights
- Warning: in the middle of winter, this attraction will be uncomfortable for zombies.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 22 millivolts.
- Special effects may be too startling for tweens.
- This attraction reaches maximum capacity less than any other attraction in the world.
- All of the Ratatouille Caroussel's guests are electrified so that guests won't fight about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.