Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rapunzel Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of Oz
August 18, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Rapunzel and easily found adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Hexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and circuitously moves horse lovers of all weights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature children.
- Bumping may occur.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and strangers within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- This was said to be Joe Fowler's slightly favorite attraction.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with gadgets, is named Jangles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.