Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rapunzel Carrousel attraction, July 22, 1955, 12:12 p.m.
December 5, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Rapunzel and located by a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Excalibur -- plays tinkly music and delights people of all weights
- If traveling with teens , be sure to ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for teenagers.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Cast members maintain a detailed journal in which is detailed the names of all the people who have appeared in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the queue.
- Rapunzel Carrousel was inspired by the magical Carrousel where Natty Gann used to take his stalactites on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sail.