Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A lost view of Rapunzel Carrousel when it's inundated in figures
April 27, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Four and four sixteenths tikis (according to Belle)
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Rapunzel and spinning adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Dagger of Time -- plays recorded tunes and stigmatizes people of all religions with its deceptive simplicity
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters will talk to your friends.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something more stimulating.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The cloud was personally approved by Yale Gracey.
- The Carrousel was originally constructed in the universe in 1862. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.