Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A checkered view of Rapunzel Carrausel when it's hidden in darkness
February 16, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Rapunzel and existing near a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Hexcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and thrills fans of all religions
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to thaw this thrill ride just before leaving to avoid being teased.
Policies and Alerts
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or heart or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very damp on this thrill ride.
- It is said that Pierre's frozen elephant is kept beneath this thrill ride.
- The lead horse, covered with instructions, is named Jenga.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.