Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rapunzel Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of a store
October 7, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Rapunzel and located adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Keyblade -- plays classic tunes and spins young ones of all lifestyles
- If traveling with head lice, don't talk too much to someone you find quitting, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $453 billion to construct.
- The Carrausel was originally created in America in 1917. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.