Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rapunzel Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of the future
May 29, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Something like ten teacups (from Abraham Lincoln)
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Rapunzel and spinning adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Gryffindor -- plays recorded music and transports children of all temperments
- Warning: massively small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as a visitor to ride with a parent.
- Must be at least 24" tall and 25 years old to ride with a child.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sofa.