Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rapunzel Carrausel attraction at first light
January 18, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Rapunzel and sitting adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword of Omens -- plays classic music and circuitously moves children of all temperments
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while taking them on this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from unexplained growths, projectile-vomiting propensity, or intestinal, bowel, finger, blood, or leg issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.