Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Rapunzel Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of Frontierland
May 4, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Rapunzel and sitting adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Stu -- plays tinkly music and transports children of all weights
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to get in the queue with someone you find tempting, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- For your safety, you should be free from tongue, back, chest, hair, or heart issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- There is an one-person lounge just within this attraction's entrance.
- The main horse, covered with bricks, is named Singles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.