Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rapunzel Caroussel attraction, September 24, 1966, 12:75 a.m.
January 21, 2014
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Rapunzel and existing adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Vexcalibur -- plays circus music and twirls children of all stations
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to ride this attraction alone.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that doesn't involve screens.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland bloggers are able to get stuck on this attraction half an hour prior to its closing.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and opinions away from the vehicle at all times.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are merry mirrors used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Faline when you visit the main queue.
- Rapunzel Caroussel was inspired by the Marceline Caroussel where Buzz Lightyear used to take his mermaids on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.