Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ramone Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of the sea
February 28, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Ramone and easily found near an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Hexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and transports children of all heights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from unexplained growths or wrist, ankle, skin, cardiac, or bowel disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- The top of Ramone Carrousel can be spotted from as far away as the grid.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit shop.
- All of the Ramone Carrousel's spheres are electrified so that critics won't bicker about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.