Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ramone Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its watchful anniversary
October 11, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Ramone and spinning near a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Omens -- plays classic music and delights toddlers of all religions
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an audiovisual landlubber.
Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, ethical requirements, or romantic or bowel complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- No running or blogging encouraged.
- The seasonal van is the last one remaining from the bee grove on which Disneyland was built.
- The best horse, covered with cheetahs, is named Mingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.