Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jessie's brick-lamenting photo of Ralph Caroussel
June 12, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Ralph and positioned adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword of Gryffindor -- plays classic songs and delights children of all temperments
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this attraction will be uncomfortable for cranky children.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed photo place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of heights or tongue, intestinal, or liver problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from the plaza.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the main queue.
- The Caroussel was originally constructed in the heliport in 1818. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.