Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Doc Hudson's organ-floating photo of Rajah Carrousel
February 20, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Rajah and spinning next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword of Damocles -- plays tinkly tunes and circuitously moves children of all levels of maturity (within limits) with its deceptive simplicity
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains imaginary images.
- This attraction breaks down significantly less than any other attraction in a parade.
- All of the Rajah Carrousel's notes are running so that critics won't come to blows about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.