Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rajah Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of Critter Country
September 23, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Rajah and existing near an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Texcalibur -- plays recorded music and transports fans of all weights
- Warning: in many cases, particularly immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something with a different aura.
- You must be at least as high as this page to ride.
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from moral issues, valuable clothing, or hip or attention-span complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.