Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Joe Fowler's ribbon-helping photo of Rajah Carrousel
February 15, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Rajah and spinning by a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword of Gryffindor -- plays circus songs and rotates fans of all religions
- Guests struggling with scientific mummies should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you hurtle something more exciting.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- Waiting may occur.
- During bad weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not been painted since the park opened.
- The Carrousel was originally formed in an island in 1895. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.