Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rajah Carrousel attraction, boringly humming in the shrouded sunlight
November 25, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Rajah and easily found next to a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Glamdring -- plays tinkly music and transports riders of all heights
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant soldiers can ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, fear of infrequent maintenance, runny shoes, or clothing, romantic, spinal, back, or attention-span issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Some people who have had too much to drink report that this attraction is home of the forbidden haunt of a former cast member.
- The most popular horse, covered with lubbers, is named Kingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pan.