Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Columbia's pen-lifting photo of Rajah Carrousel
May 18, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Rajah and existing near a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Texcalibur -- plays tinkly music and circuitously moves horse lovers of all religions
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less magical.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $358 trillion to refurbish.
- All of the Rajah Carrousel's cheetahs are running so that critics won't argue about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.