Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rajah Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of Persia
July 4, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Rajah and easily found next to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Vexcalibur -- plays recorded music and delights toddlers of all ages
- Warning: unusually determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to purchase something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and balloons (not necessarily in that order) away from the vehicle at significant times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to buy pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.