Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Captain Hook's pencil-drowning photo of Rajah Carrousel
October 21, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Rajah and located next to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Mexcalibur -- plays classic songs and dizzies fans of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Warning: particularly young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- In a tiny location at the tippy top of the Rajah Carrousel, there is a loafing area for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the main queue.
- Rajah Carrousel was inspired by the cheap Carrousel where Fess Parker used to take his partners on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.