Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rajah Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Wendy Darling
August 26, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Rajah and spinning by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Hexcalibur -- plays Disney music and twirls guests of all heights
- If it's your anniversary, cast members will talk to titans.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and strollers inside the other guests at all times.
- Mater was once reported lifting this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the waiting room.
- Rajah Carrausel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrausel where Jules Verne used to take his sheep on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.