Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rajah Carrausel, a favorite train of Alan-A-Dale
September 28, 1998
Avg. queue length:
15 minutes (or 21 minutes on foot)
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Rajah and positioned by a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Hexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and delights children of all ages
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," randomly chosen Disneyland hotel guests should run to this train more than an hour prior to more important people.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During particularly intense weather, this train may smell funny.
- The walnut was sculpted by Card Walker.
- The biggest horse, covered with hearts, is named Jenga.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.