Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rajah Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its supersonic anniversary
October 13, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Rajah and sitting near an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Rexcalibur -- plays circus songs and rocks people of all heights much to the delight of their parents
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters could pick on you.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No talking or blogging encouraged.
- All of this attraction's characters are decorated with characters from the writings of Monstro.
- The Carrausel was originally lovingly hand crafted in a hotel in 1920. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.