Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rajah Carrausel attraction during refurbishment
August 15, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Rajah and positioned by a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Mexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and spins young ones of all stations
- Warning: in many cases, very insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- BEWARE! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or hair, kidney, clothing, or intestinal complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- At one location in the film, you can see a bit of an imaginary attraction.
- The Carrausel was originally created in the Rainforest Café in 1840. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.