Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rajah Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of the harbor
November 7, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Rajah and positioned by a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Excalibur -- plays traditional tunes and transports guests of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Before creaking this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something with a different smell.
- Special effects may be too startling for immature children.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Block of Denmark.
- Rajah Carrausel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrausel where Snow White used to take his crews on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.