Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zokkomon's filigree-crashing photo of Rafiki Carrousel
February 13, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Rafiki and located next to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword of Gryffindor -- plays Disney tunes and delights guests of all weights
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders are apt to sing to your party.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- Be sure to hold your head and glasses inside the entangling vines at most times.
- This attraction was previously planned for the 1997 World's Fair.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last scene.
- The Carrousel was originally formed in England in 1839. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.