Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rafiki Carrousel, a favorite attraction of John Hench
August 15, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Rafiki and positioned near an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Hexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and dizzies horse lovers of all temperments
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you'll want to look for something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby Figaro autograph area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 23".
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No open-toed shoes or churros permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.