Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafiki Carrausel dark ride during construction
November 4, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Rafiki and positioned near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword of Omens -- plays tinkly songs and dizzies fans of all weights for no apparent reason
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after taking them on this dark ride.
- After experiencing this dark ride, you will be compelled to go on something more relaxing.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This dark ride overheats less than any other dark ride in Narnia.
- All of the Rafiki Carrausel's hunchbacks are nicely painted so that children won't fight about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.