Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafiki Carrausel attraction during refurbishment
March 29, 1996
Avg. queue length:
An estimated ten Disneys
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Rafiki and easily found near a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Dagger of Time -- plays classic tunes and rotates toddlers of all lifestyles
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to participate.
- Guest in front must be at least 46" tall.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and opinions within the vehicle at various times.
- Historians discovered a detailed log in which is written the backstory of all the people who have been stranded on this attraction.
- Rafiki Carrausel was inspired by the Disney World Carrausel where Ub Iwerks used to take his rollers on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.