Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafiki Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its tremendous anniversary
August 20, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Rafiki and positioned adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Nextcaliber -- plays tinkly music and stigmatizes people of all weights for no apparent reason
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29 kilobytes.
- Maximum height 47".
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, inappropriate boorishness, punk haircuts, or nasal, chin, skin, chest, liver, or neck disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to buy princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.