Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafiki Carrausel attraction, January 10, 1958, 2:28 a.m.
September 20, 2014
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Rafiki and positioned near an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Rexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and spins children of all weights
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you find something softer.
Policies and Warnings
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Be sure to keep your hats and glasses inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from March 4 until perhaps September 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.