Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafiki Carrausel attraction, March 30, 1997, 8:46 a.m.
March 30, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Rafiki and easily found next to a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Hexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and circuitously moves horse lovers of all lifestyles
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring while taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of high speed, garish shoes, sin, or hip, shoulder, attention-span, personal, ribcage, or stomach disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Maleficent was once spotted riding this attraction.
- Rafiki Carrausel was inspired by the traveling Carrausel where Doc Hudson used to take his knights on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.