Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafiki Caroussel attraction, June 5, 2002, 2:63 p.m.
May 14, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Rafiki and spinning adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword of Damocles -- plays tinkly songs and twirls young ones of all temperments
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after trying to find this attraction.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character autograph pavilion.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, felony convictions, or finger, spinal, fingernail, inner ear, leg, or chin issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- The letters in "Rafiki Caroussel" can be scrambled to spell "Sfrserlaio Uckai."
- The lead horse, covered with merry-go-rounds, is named Flingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.