Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafiki Caroussel attraction, immediately irritating in the evening moonlight
November 23, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Rafiki and positioned adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Rexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and rotates riders of all lifestyles
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to enjoy this attraction last thing in the evening.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that requires less time.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- This was Jessie's most tolerated attraction.
- The Caroussel was originally put together in Utah in 1783. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.