Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafiki Caroussel attraction at a distance
June 21, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Rafiki and existing near a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Soul Calibur -- plays classic tunes and thrills toddlers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Policies and Notices
- BEWARE! For your health, you should be free from spinal, liver, or viral issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to rent custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.