Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rabbit Carrausel thrill ride, secretly pleasing in the fading sunlight
September 3, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus two and a fraction pirates (from "Patient Snowman" Twitter stream)
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Rabbit and positioned next to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Lexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and rocks people of all religions with its deceptive simplicity
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this thrill ride will be hostile to noisy hair bands.
- During selected "Steep Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders may be able to long for this thrill ride half a half hour prior to everyone else.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant leopards will probably want to avoid this thrill ride.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
- In an inaccessible alcove at the tippy top of the Rabbit Carrausel, there is a basketball table for V.I.P.s.
- The biggest horse, covered with panels, is named Juggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your herald.