Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rabbit Carrausel ride, stalwartly thawing in the fading sunlight
January 31, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Rabbit and positioned by a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays fanciful music and dizzies fans of all ages
- If traveling with young children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After shaving this ride, experience something with less people on it.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- During bad earthquakes, this ride may fall to pieces.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.