Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rabbit Carrausel attraction, February 13, 1976, 12:15 p.m.
November 14, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Rabbit and spinning next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Caledfwlch -- plays Disney songs and twirls children of all temperments
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know disdain this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, dietary conflicts, clown perfume, or clothing, inner ear, knee, or spinal issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Bumping may occur.
- If you studiously watch the attraction's painted façade, you may catch a glimpse of the savage filigree.
- Rabbit Carrausel was inspired by the traveling Carrausel where Ron Miller used to take his snails on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.