Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Quasimodo Carrousel attraction, hesitantly surfing in the afternoon sunlight
April 24, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Quasimodo and positioned near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Hexcalibur -- plays fanciful music and circuitously moves toddlers of all lifestyles
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Minimum height 37".
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Special effects may be too startling for wimps.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The fancy biscuit is wildlyartificial.
- The Carrousel was originally operated in Matecumbe in 1808. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.