Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quasimodo Carrousel attraction during a moment of contemplation
November 25, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Quasimodo and existing near a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Gryffindor -- plays circus tunes and dizzies children of all stations much to the annoyance of their parents
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be crammed full of reprobates.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- Must be at least 44" tall and 6 years old to ride in back.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- There is a private baby-changing station just outside this attraction's walkway.
- Quasimodo Carrousel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrousel where Psycho the Weasel used to take his cabs on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.