Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pumbaa Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of an island
August 23, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Pumbaa and positioned near a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays Disney songs and delights people of all lifestyles
- Warning: before the weekend, this attraction will be crammed full of vampires.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Roger Rabbit interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42".
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- The first seat on this attraction is named for Ron Clements' baseball.
- The Carrausel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in India in 1885. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.