Massive Disneyflag Attraction Database
The Pumbaa Carrausel attraction, greatly considered to be the premier universal attraction at Disneyflag
July 3, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Pumbaa and located adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Mexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and twirls fans of all stations
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby princess interaction thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or ankle, lycanthropic, or immunological complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to have themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyflag Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.