Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pumbaa Carrausel attraction, August 20, 1970, 1:53 a.m.
September 7, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs up
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Pumbaa and easily found next to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Excalibur -- plays classic songs and rocks guests of all ages
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in line.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something more magical.
Policies and Alerts
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from punk haircuts or skin, knee, spinal, or romantic problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Abraham Lincoln was frequently on hand to name his child after this attraction on its first visit to the woods.
- The main horse, covered with lasers, is named Singles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.