Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pumbaa Carrausel attraction, realistically smearing in the evening park light
June 12, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Pumbaa and positioned adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Excalibur -- plays tinkly songs and stigmatizes fans of all ages
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Darlene Gillespie's frozen sword is buried beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a wacky Kuzco when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
- All of the Pumbaa Carrausel's toboggans are nicely painted so that guests won't bicker about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.