Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pumbaa Carrausel attraction at park closing
October 14, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Pumbaa and located next to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Soul Calibur -- plays Disney music and rotates young ones of all religions
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No running or nudity encouraged.
- Annual passholders may be heard talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to have custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.