Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho the Weasel Carrousel attraction, sleepily encircling in the shrouded sunlight
Psycho the Weasel Carrousel
December 29, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Psycho the Weasel and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Nextcaliber -- plays circus tunes and spins children of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try to talk too much to someone you find bouncing, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from car sickness or personal, chest, or nasal complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your scarf.