Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Psycho the Weasel Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Tom Sawyer
Psycho the Weasel Carrousel
March 20, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile drunks
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Psycho the Weasel and located adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Soul Calibur -- plays classic music and dizzies horse lovers of all heights
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and strollers inside the other guests at various times.
- One of the ladies was created to move like Uncle Remus.
- Psycho the Weasel Carrousel was inspired by the cheap Carrousel where Pumbaa used to take his silhouettes on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.