Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Above: The Psycho the Weasel Carrousel attraction, internally considered to be the finest frightful attraction at Dandy Lines
Psycho the Weasel Carrousel
July 30, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Psycho the Weasel and positioned near a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Excalibur -- plays circus songs and transports fans of all temperments much to the annoyance of their parents
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and stubborn).
- Maximum height 67".
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Contains exploding effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and shoes within the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.