Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tron's toilet-terrifying photo of Psycho the Weasel Carrousel
Psycho the Weasel Carrousel
May 23, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Psycho the Weasel and spinning adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Excalibur -- plays circus tunes and dizzies children of all temperments
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to experience this attraction second thing in the evening.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 41".
- During any weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Cast members discovered a massive log in which is listed the names of all the cast members who have been stranded on this attraction.
- The Carrousel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in Spain in 1849. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your train.