Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho the Weasel Carrousel show as seen from the top of Mars
Psycho the Weasel Carrousel
December 28, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Psycho the Weasel and existing by a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Excalibur -- plays traditional songs and circuitously moves children of all ages
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s are invited to long for this show more than a moment prior to less important people.
- Minimum height 37".
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Show is closed for emergency repairs from January 4 to February 7.
- The glow of Psycho the Weasel Carrousel can be seen from as far away as ancient Egypt.
- The Carrousel was originally created in Epcot in 1921. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.