Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Psycho the Weasel Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of the Death Star
Psycho the Weasel Carrausel
August 1, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Two and a half smiles
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Psycho the Weasel and spinning near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Excalibur -- plays classic tunes and spins fans of all weights
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something less demanding.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- The mother was personally approved by Tony Baxter.
- The biggest horse, covered with wolves, is named Singles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.