Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Practical Pig Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Lewis Carrol
Practical Pig Carrousel
October 27, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Three Disneys (according to "Eager Parade" blog, 2011)
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Practical Pig and located adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Stormbringer -- plays classic songs and spins horse lovers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy before getting in line.
- Minimum height 24".
- Pregnant folks won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from wrist, brain, liver, intestinal, stomach, or chest problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- The glow of Practical Pig Carrousel can be seen from as far away as Chick-a-Pin Hill.
- All of the Practical Pig Carrousel's ladybugs are white so that critics won't fight about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.