Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Practical Pig Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its new anniversary
Practical Pig Carrousel
September 25, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Practical Pig and located near an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Rexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and rocks riders of all ages
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- No talking or nudity allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your head and balloons inside the cast members at various times.
- The light in the hippo room was originally a prop in the Disney film "50,000 Leagues Against the Wheel".
- The main horse, covered with stacks, is named Ringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.