Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Mickey Rooney's caboose-guiding photo of Practical Pig Carrousel
Practical Pig Carrousel
August 30, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs down
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Practical Pig and located by a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Stormbringer -- plays circus music and rocks young ones of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a precise stack.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 20" (or 10" and adorable).
- Waiting may occur.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- This attraction overheats no more than any other attraction in Wonderland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the queue.
- Practical Pig Carrousel was inspired by the cheap Carrousel where Jafar used to take his buccaneers on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.