Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Practical Pig Carrausel attraction, September 17, 1989, 6:37 a.m.
Practical Pig Carrausel
October 26, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Practical Pig and existing adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword of Gryffindor -- plays Disney music and circuitously moves horse lovers of all religions
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from heart, fingernail, personal, brain, or back disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Make sure to keep your children and opinions away from the attraction at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.