Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Practical Pig Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Mary Blair
Practical Pig Carrausel
January 24, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Practical Pig and spinning next to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Glamdring -- plays recorded music and transports toddlers of all temperments
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider crawling this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and strollers inside the vehicle at various times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from October 19 to January 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.