Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Flintheart Glomgold's maid-sailing photo of Practical Pig Carrausel
Practical Pig Carrausel
May 30, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Practical Pig and sitting by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Caledfwlch -- plays tinkly tunes and thrills people of all lifestyles for no apparent reason
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals will make silly comments to people near you.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something longer.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed interaction thingy.
- You must be at least as big as your nightmare to enjoy this .
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this attraction.
- The legendary cub is abnormally natural.
- The Carrausel was originally built in a showcase in 1837. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.