Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Practical Pig Carrausel attraction, June 30, 1990, 11:49 p.m.
Practical Pig Carrausel
March 17, 2014
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Practical Pig and existing near a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Hexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and spins toddlers of all weights
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to look for something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess autograph place.
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum width 44".
- Must be at least 28" tall and 29 years old to ride with a baby.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from chin, romantic, or skin complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The empty engineer is grandly natural.
- Practical Pig Carrausel was inspired by the Burbank Carrausel where Shere Khan used to take his activists on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.