Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Practical Pig Carrausel attraction, again considered to be the finest manual attraction at Disneyland
Practical Pig Carrausel
December 6, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Practical Pig and existing next to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Hexcalibur -- plays fanciful music and circuitously moves fans of all stations much to the delight of their parents
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to find something more exciting.
- Minimum height 28".
- Pregnant whirligigs should not ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for consumers.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and shoes within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.