Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Practical Pig Carrausel adventure during construction
Practical Pig Carrausel
November 7, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Practical Pig and located by a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Texcalibur -- plays circus tunes and rotates guests of all stations
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know queue up for this adventure second thing in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents can ride immediately after eating.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During inclement weather, this adventure may explode.
- This adventure closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.