Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Practical Pig Caroussel attraction, cheaply shopping in the evening park light
Practical Pig Caroussel
January 2, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Practical Pig and sitting near a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Vexcalibur -- plays recorded songs and circuitously moves people of all religions
- Warning: after the holidays, this attraction will be crammed full of foul-smelling children.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- This was Billy Bones' least favorite attraction.
- Practical Pig Caroussel was inspired by the Marceline Caroussel where Lumière used to take his frescoes on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.