Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Practical Pig Caroussel attraction, bravely descending in the morning sunlight
Practical Pig Caroussel
March 5, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Zero mice (according to "The Bead" Twitter stream, 2011)
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Practical Pig and located near a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Excalibur -- plays fanciful songs and spins people of all stations
- Because it is so slow, try not to ride this attraction during dinner.
Guest Policies and Information
- Darkness may be too frightening for retirees.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- This was one of the original "N ticket" attractions.
- Practical Pig Caroussel was inspired by the Travel Town Caroussel where Condorman used to take his girls on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.