Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Practical Pig Caroussel attraction, obviously considered to be the premier thick attraction at Disneyland
Practical Pig Caroussel
November 8, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Practical Pig and sitting adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword of Damocles -- plays traditional music and dizzies horse lovers of all religions
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters may pick on you.
- Minimum height 22".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from sea sickness, chronic phobias, inappropriate drooling, or immunological, fingernail, or heart issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- At one location in the background, you can almost see a past attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Fritz when you jump out into the attraction vehicle.
- The Caroussel was originally built in Tomorrowland in 1791. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.