Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A galactic view of Practical Pig Caroussel when it's covered in darkness
Practical Pig Caroussel
June 18, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Practical Pig and positioned near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Rexcalibur -- plays recorded songs and delights young ones of all stations
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Pregnant scarves should avoid this attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.