Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Practical Pig Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its physical anniversary
Practical Pig Caroussel
August 16, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Practical Pig and positioned adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Lexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and transports children of all ages
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you should plan to go on this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
- After riding this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- You must be at least as big as the sign to go on.
- BEWARE! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from androgynous clothing, emotional baggage, or heart, hair, skin, or liver problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.