Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Potato Head Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Cinderella
Potato Head Carrousel
December 6, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Potato Head and located next to an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Texcalibur -- plays classic tunes and rotates horse lovers of all temperments
- Warning: before any first Friday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Beast fans.
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Contains exploding effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Zokkomon was not allowed to name his child after this attraction when rejoicing Disneyland.
- The Carrousel was originally created in Toontown in 1881. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your joystick.