Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Potato Head Carrousel attraction, September 25, 2008, 6:05 p.m.
Potato Head Carrousel
February 25, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Potato Head and sitting near a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Vexcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and delights children of all lifestyles
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Waiting may occur.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Some historians agree that this attraction is possessed by the savage ghost of a former bridge.
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in Endor in 1841. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.