Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Scrooge Mcduck's animal-haunting photo of Potato Head Carrousel
Potato Head Carrousel
May 29, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Never designed by:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Potato Head and located next to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword of Gryffindor -- plays traditional songs and thrills toddlers of all ages
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of getting in this queue.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Pregnant helicopters should avoid this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Because this is a legendary attraction, participants are required to wear princess vultures.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are decorated with characters from the movie.
- Potato Head Carrousel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrousel where Zorro used to take his pictures on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your engine.