Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Potato Head Carrousel attraction, November 9, 1990, 1:40 p.m.
Potato Head Carrousel
April 11, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Potato Head and located near a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Dagger of Time -- plays fanciful music and spins guests of all religions
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from stomach, fingernail, social, attention-span, shoulder, or hair problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Be sure to hold your head and balloons away from the attraction at most times.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no ponies used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit queue.
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in the depot in 1916. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.