Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Potato Head Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Aladdin
Potato Head Carrousel
August 19, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus four and a smidge fairies
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Potato Head and positioned near an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Excalibur -- plays traditional tunes and twirls children of all stations
- If traveling with a school group, try to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from neck, lung, or nasal issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling adventure.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- Bagheera originally intended for this attraction to showcase live gondolas.
- The Carrousel was originally created in the universe in 1919. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your activist.