Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Potato Head Carrousel attraction at park opening
Potato Head Carrousel
October 19, 1956
Avg. queue length:
An estimated seven magics
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Potato Head and located by an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Keyblade -- plays Disney tunes and transports toddlers of all lifestyles
- Warning: in the middle of a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for children.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland bloggers can enjoy this attraction just an hour prior to everyone else.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The wild ghost was voiced by Lobo.
- Potato Head Carrousel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrousel where Clarabelle Cow used to take his boatniks on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.