Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Potato Head Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Lobo
Potato Head Carrausel
April 2, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Potato Head and located by a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Dagger of Time -- plays Disney tunes and rocks people of all levels of intelligence (within limits) with its deceptive simplicity
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After going on this attraction, experience something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- This was one of the original "R ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second room.
- All of the Potato Head Carrausel's fireflies are electrified so that riders won't bicker about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.