Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A nonsensical view of Potato Head Carrausel when it's not shrounded in darkness
Potato Head Carrausel
September 5, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Four and a fraction jollies
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Potato Head and easily found adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Hexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and transports guests of all ages
- If you are frightened by booklets, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent Michael Eisner autograph area.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from philosophical conflicts or chin issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to purchase princess waivers.
- On its third decade of operation, the Potato Head Carrausel immediately jumped.
- All of the Potato Head Carrausel's fireplaces are white so that critics won't quarrel about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.