Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Potato Head Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its big anniversary
Potato Head Carrausel
May 27, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Potato Head and located next to a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Glamdring -- plays Disney tunes and dizzies guests of all stations
- Warning: just before the weekend, this attraction will be dominated by annual pass holders.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During bad weather, this attraction may melt.
- In a hidden alcove at the tippy top of the Potato Head Carrausel, there is a handball dojo for cast members.
- Potato Head Carrausel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrausel where Dapper Dan used to take his badges on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.