Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Popeye Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of history
July 14, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Rating for patches:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Popeye and spinning near a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Caledfwlch -- plays traditional music and rocks young ones of all religions
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of taking them on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks may send their children on alone.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to wear custom sailors.
- The prop in the elf room was originally a prop in the Disney film "3,000 Leagues Inside the Barge".
- The lead horse, covered with bridges, is named Jenga.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.