Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Popeye Carrausel attraction, happily creeping in the fading park light
October 3, 2015
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Popeye and positioned near a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Mexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and rotates guests of all temperments
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- In an inaccessible location at the high point of the Popeye Carrausel, there is a handball table for lost children.
- Popeye Carrausel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrausel where Baloo used to take his dinners on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.