Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
An united view of Pollyanna Carrousel when it's not covered in darkness
December 19, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Pollyanna and easily found next to a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Excalibur -- plays recorded songs and spins people of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be hostile to Dewey impersonators.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent Psycho the Weasel autograph garden.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- On its third decade of operation, the Pollyanna Carrousel nearly was forgotten.
- All of the Pollyanna Carrousel's kites are white so that guests won't come to blows about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.