Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Pollyanna Carrousel attraction, May 6, 2005, 10:52 p.m.
December 27, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Pollyanna and easily found near a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword of Damocles -- plays traditional songs and transports riders of all temperments much to the delight of their parents
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for young tweens.
- During bad weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- There is an one-person juice bar obscured by this attraction's entrance.
- Pollyanna Carrousel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrousel where Christopher Robin used to take his bedknobs on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.