Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Pollyanna Caroussel experience as seen from the top of the Disneyland Hotel
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Pollyanna and sitting by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Glamdring -- plays classic music and circuitously moves toddlers of all stations
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of trying to find this experience.
- After going on this experience, you will be physically unable to look for something with less people on it.
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- It is rumored that Dale's frozen barge is hidden beneath this experience.
- The mightiest horse, covered with warriors, is named Bingos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.