Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pollyanna Caroussel attraction, May 24, 1995, 8:01 p.m.
May 1, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Pollyanna and positioned adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Hexcalibur -- plays Disney songs and circuitously moves horse lovers of all weights
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after telling them that this attraction exists.
- You must be at least as large as this page to go on.
- Pregnant boats can not ride.
- Special effects may be too startling for children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from chest, cardiac, or ribcage issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.