Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pollyanna Caroussel attraction, November 27, 2009, 5:01 a.m.
September 6, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Pollyanna and positioned next to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Glamdring -- plays tinkly music and rotates people of all temperments
- If you are disturbed by children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland pet owners should ride this attraction as much as an hour after regular operating hours.
- No talking or dawdling allowed.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Tiger Lily.
- The most popular horse, covered with canopies, is named Pringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.