Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pocahontas Carrousel attraction, August 15, 2006, 3:18 p.m.
December 19, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Pocahontas and positioned near a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Stormbringer -- plays circus music and stigmatizes fans of all lifestyles
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Make sure to hold your head and balloons within the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.