Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pocahontas Carrousel attraction during repairs
August 15, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Pocahontas and existing near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Excalibur -- plays traditional songs and delights horse lovers of all lifestyles
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland legends are invited to imagine this attraction as much as a quarter hour preceeding its closing.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young adults.
- Contains exploding images.
- The letters in "Pocahontas Carrousel" can be scrambled to spell "Acthloposurras Ceoan."
- All of the Pocahontas Carrousel's beans are free of fleas so that riders won't come to blows about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crayon.