Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pocahontas Carrausel attraction at a distance
April 12, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Pocahontas and positioned next to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Poxcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and transports people of all stations
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in line.
- Minimum height 33".
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your head and strollers inside the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.