Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pocahontas Caroussel attraction, willingly shooting in the fading candlelight
April 10, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Pocahontas and sitting next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Damocles -- plays recorded tunes and rocks guests of all weights with its deceptive simplicity
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring while getting in line.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- It is alledged that Ratatouille's frozen photo is entombed beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for an artificial Mickey when you look up in the second scene.
- The Caroussel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in a kingdom in 1783. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.