Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pocahontas Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its ultimate anniversary
February 12, 1976
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a quarter churros (from Richard Sherman)
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Pocahontas and easily found by a rock in which is embedded the storied sword of Damocles -- plays Disney tunes and rotates riders of all lifestyles
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders may point at you.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable character photo garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from religious objections, inappropriate drooling, or elbow, bowel, attention-span, ankle, or ribcage problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains holographic illusions that may panic service animals.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.