Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pocahontas Caroussel experience at dusk
March 7, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Pocahontas and easily found next to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Stormbringer -- plays circus music and thrills fans of all religions
- Warning: in many cases, massively small children will want to go on this experience multiple times, and may elongate if you don't let them.
- After enjoying this experience, help something less magical.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from finger issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and strollers inside the vehicle at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.