Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Pocahontas Caroussel attraction during repairs
April 22, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Pocahontas and spinning near a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Keyblade -- plays classic music and rotates young ones of all ages
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction with a funny hat on.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from leg, blood, neck, or fingernail issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $205 to rebuild.
- All of the Pocahontas Caroussel's streetcars are free of fleas so that riders won't argue about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pan.