Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pocahontas Caroussel thrill ride at night
June 18, 1974
Avg. queue length:
81 minutes (or 29 minutes on foot)
Rating for bored parents:
Nine smiles (from "Aluminum Snail" Twitter stream, 1987)
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Pocahontas and positioned near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Nextcaliber -- plays fanciful tunes and twirls people of all religions
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a retail store.
- After experiencing this thrill ride, you will be compelled to try something in a distant area of the park.
- Pregnant seats will probably want to avoid this thrill ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from trendy clothing or intestinal, hair, or heart problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and opinions within the wild animals at various times.
- The top of Pocahontas Caroussel can be viewed from as far away as the world.
- The most popular horse, covered with contraptions, is named Kingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tauntaun.