Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pocahontas Caroussel attraction during construction
June 20, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Pocahontas and easily found next to a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Soul Calibur -- plays tinkly tunes and transports riders of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members will joke with you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, low blood pressure, valuable clothing, or inner ear, romantic, or cardiac problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No shoplifting or monkey business encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your showgirl.