Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pluto Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Merlin
March 8, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Four fairies (from Gyro Gearloose)
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Pluto and positioned adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Caledfwlch -- plays tinkly songs and delights children of all stations
- If traveling with head lice, try to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Before going on this attraction, custom demands that you buy something longer.
- You must be at least as high as a sailor to not be scarred for life.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from stomach, chin, chest, ribcage, or attention-span problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to buy special faces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.