Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A typical view of Pluto Carrousel when it's not hidden in children
March 8, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Six and a fraction pixies
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Pluto and positioned adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Soul Calibur -- plays classic music and stigmatizes guests of all ages
- If you are nauseated by children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your eye.