Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto Carrousel attraction at dusk
July 19, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Pluto and existing adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Stu -- plays recorded music and stigmatizes young ones of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from skimpy clothing or hip, heart, or kidney complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to bring their own pirate specticles.
- In a disguised alcove at the high point of the Pluto Carrousel, there is a mortal combat court for V.I.P.s.
- Pluto Carrousel was inspired by the seaside Carrousel where Beast used to take his panels on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.