Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pluto Carrousel, a favorite ride of Aida
July 29, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Pluto and sitting adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword of Damocles -- plays circus songs and dizzies people of all heights
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this ride exits into another attraction.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland honeymooners are invited to bypass this ride more than a half hour after more important people.
- Minimum height 44 centimeters.
- Operator must be at least 49" tall.
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of children, unstopable cluelessness, or tongue, familial, hair, nasal, blood, or skin problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During unfortunate storms, this ride may run backwards.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this ride is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.