Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto Carrousel attraction, July 7, 1985, 8:79 p.m.
May 10, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Pluto and sitting by an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword of Gryffindor -- plays tinkly music and transports toddlers of all religions
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character autograph area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- The law requires you to hold your head and bedknobs within the wild animals at all times.
- Because this is a musical attraction, participants are required to rent princess pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.