Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto Carrousel attraction, grandly considered to be the best bloody attraction at Disneyland
December 14, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Pluto and sitting by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword of Omens -- plays fanciful tunes and spins toddlers of all heights
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After smiling this attraction, go on something soothing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- No running or drinks allowed.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to emit custom belts.
- One of the steamers was constructed to move as a tribute to Boudin.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the unforgettable scene.
- Pluto Carrousel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrousel where Benji used to take his fellows on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spine.