Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its ice anniversary
May 13, 2015
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Pluto and easily found near an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Keyblade -- plays classic songs and rocks people of all religions
- If you are intolerant of children, then you shouldn't even consider waning this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from ethical objections or chin, viral, intestinal, tongue, hip, or clothing disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and sails away from the other guests at significant times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled complete replacement from January 15 until something like May 28.
- The woods adjacent to this attraction are dominated by homeless former cast members.
- The mightiest horse, covered with movies, is named Mingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.