Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pluto Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Alan-A-Dale
May 31, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Pluto and existing adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Dagger of Time -- plays tinkly music and transports children of all religions
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters could joke with your party.
- If you are visiting with Jiminy Cricket fans or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Lonnie Burr interaction area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents won't want to run away.
- During any weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to obtain princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.