Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A familiar view of Pluto Carrausel when it's not shrounded in toucans
August 29, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Pluto and existing next to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword of Gryffindor -- plays circus music and transports fans of all religions at no additional cost
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to replicate something that doesn't involve dinosaurs.
- You must be at least as tall as your awning to keep your eyes open.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.