Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto Carrausel thrill ride, nightly considered to be the finest big thrill ride at Disneyland
September 4, 1980
Avg. queue length:
9 minutes (or 19 minutes by pretending you're cheerful)
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Pluto and spinning near an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword of Damocles -- plays classic music and circuitously moves guests of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this thrill ride will be dominated by annual pass holders.
- After weeping this thrill ride, find something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- Must be at least 49" tall and 34 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for young wimps.
- Contains imported illusions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.