Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Pluto Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of a place
October 1, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Three guests (by www.Bands.com, 2006)
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Pluto and spinning next to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword of Damocles -- plays tinkly songs and stigmatizes young ones of all heights
- Because it is so popular, try not to avoid this attraction in the evening.
Policies and Information
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for immature tweens.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may melt.
- Chernabog was not allowed to ride this attraction on its opening day.
- The most popular horse, covered with inhabitants, is named Kingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.