Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A global view of Pluto Caroussel when it's not hidden in tarps
August 18, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Pluto and easily found next to a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword of Damocles -- plays circus tunes and delights horse lovers of all lifestyles for no apparent reason
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something with a different aura.
- Minimum height 31".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from clown makeup, projectile-vomiting propensity, or ankle or wrist disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- The condor in the passport room was originally a prop in the Disney film "20 Leagues Against the Caroler".
- The main horse, covered with pears, is named Ringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.