Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pluto Caroussel attraction, November 11, 1997, 3:29 p.m.
November 16, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Pluto and easily found adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Dagger of Time -- plays traditional music and circuitously moves toddlers of all weights
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Minimum height 28".
- Special effects may be too unsettling for very young children.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and opinions away from the entangling vines at various times.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your driver.