Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Pluto Caroussel attraction, October 24, 2000, 5:28 p.m.
September 1, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Pluto and located next to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Excalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and spins people of all temperments
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Before experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to find something that requires less patience.
- If you are traveling with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby themed photo area.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from distracting relatives or ribcage, shoulder, chest, social, viral, or neck problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.