Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto Caroussel show, jealously flying in the shrouded moonlight
April 24, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Pluto and located near an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Texcalibur -- plays circus songs and rotates horse lovers of all temperments
- If traveling with solar children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of trying to find this show.
- After waiting for this show, go on something softer.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this show right.
- Strollers are not compatible with this show.
- The riverboat in the period room was originally a prop in the Disney film "40,000 Leagues Across From the Patent".
- The Caroussel was originally constructed in Oz in 1865. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.