Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Pluto Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of Persia
December 18, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Pluto and sitting near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Gryffindor -- plays Disney songs and delights children of all heights
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put in earplugs after taking them on this attraction.
- After cleaning this attraction, find something less demanding.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 36".
- Expectant fathers should ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains antique effects.
- This attraction's theme actually is hidden below the adjacent attraction.
- The Caroussel was originally constructed in the Death Star in 1911. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.