Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pinocchio Carrousel attraction, electronically creeping in the afternoon sunlight
February 15, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Pinocchio and existing near a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Rexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and rotates children of all lifestyles
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals might measure your friends.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum IQ 65.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from kidney, stomach, lung, or cardiac problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- No babies or drinks encouraged.
- On its first year after opening day, the Pinocchio Carrousel barely wailed.
- Pinocchio Carrousel was inspired by the cheap Carrousel where Billy Bones used to take his boys on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.