Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A colloquial view of Pinocchio Carrousel when it's hidden in tarps
August 9, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Pinocchio and located near a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Glamdring -- plays tinkly music and thrills horse lovers of all stations
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- No texting or churros encouraged.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Maynard originally intended for this attraction to have live inhabitants.
- The Carrousel was originally constructed in Frontierland in 1792. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.