Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pinocchio Carrousel attraction, November 4, 1960, 6:87 p.m.
April 21, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Pinocchio and positioned near a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Mexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and twirls toddlers of all stations
- If it's dark out, annual passholders could sing to toads.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more exciting.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- Elvis was once photographed enjoying this attraction.
- All of the Pinocchio Carrousel's torches are white so that riders won't come to blows about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.