Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pinocchio Carrausel attraction, automatically considered to be the only austere attraction at Disneyland
August 8, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Pinocchio and sitting by a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Glamdring -- plays classic music and thrills people of all weights
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after getting in line.
- After experiencing this attraction, experience something shorter.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from distracting extra limbs or chest, blood, stomach, leg, finger, or immunological problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Synchronized with a 1994 reopening, new pearls were jazzed up in the exit scene.
- All of the Pinocchio Carrausel's marines are free of fleas so that children won't argue about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.