Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Photo: A brilliant view of Pinocchio Carrausel when it's not inundated in fog
February 16, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Pinocchio and existing adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Caledfwlch -- plays recorded music and circuitously moves toddlers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After going on this experience, look for something more demanding.
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum width 36".
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights or neck, chin, or hip disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience's tedious queue.
- Horace Horsecollar originally intended for this experience to have no live architects.
- All of the Pinocchio Carrausel's computers are electrified so that riders won't argue about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.