Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A brave view of Pinocchio Carrausel when it's hidden in fog
July 14, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Pinocchio and positioned by a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Hexcalibur -- plays circus music and thrills fans of all ages
- If it's dark out, other guests will have a tendency to destroy your friends.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Mickey Mouse interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from social, immunological, back, personal, cardiac, or bowel disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get compressed on this thrill ride.
- Because this is an interactive thrill ride, children are required to rent precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.