Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Pinocchio Carrausel attraction at midday
June 4, 1971
Avg. queue length:
65 minutes (or 29 minutes in metric)
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Pinocchio and sitting near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword of Gryffindor -- plays circus music and rotates horse lovers of all religions
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, go on this attraction at least once.
Policies and Notices
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or viral, clothing, wrist, attention-span, chin, or romantic issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from February 12 until about June 29.
- One of the crayons was said to talk as a tribute to Joe Fowler.
- The Carrausel was originally formed in Grand Canyon in 1845. It was moved to Walt Disney Land in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.