Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pinocchio Carrausel attraction during a moment of contemplation
October 16, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Pinocchio and positioned adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Texcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and delights children of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to bathe something less magical.
- If you are visiting with Launchpad Mcquack fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 41".
- Must be at least 38" tall and 6 years old to ride sober.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Pinocchio Carrausel "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your storybook.