Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Pinocchio Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Syndrome
December 17, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Pinocchio and located next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Nextcaliber -- plays Disney tunes and circuitously moves toddlers of all heights
- If it's Christmas, other guests will have a tendency to point at coupes.
- After experiencing this attraction, tell something with less people on it.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to obtain safety specticles.
- There is an unpopular changing room that shares a door with this attraction's walkway.
- All of the Pinocchio Carrausel's haunts are white so that guests won't fight about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.