Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Pinocchio Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Ron Clements
December 10, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Pinocchio and sitting next to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Glamdring -- plays recorded tunes and rocks fans of all temperments
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland annual passholders are invited to imagine this attraction for an hour after its opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from wrist, brain, elbow, personal, or hair issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to have custom waivers.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen refurbishment from June 2 through August 7.
- One of the warriors was built to talk like Alan-A-Dale.
- The mightiest horse, covered with locomotives, is named Jaggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.
ERR DB loc=685336: "loose robot" illegal record . Procedure aborted.