Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of a temple
January 12, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Piglet and located adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Mexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and spins people of all ages at no additional cost
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 36".
- Pregnant folks may avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for retirees.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This is the only attraction in this land near which an animatronic John Carter can be heard.
- The best horse, covered with nuts, is named Jaggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.