Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet Carrousel attraction during repairs
March 10, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Piglet and located near a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Omens -- plays Disney tunes and stigmatizes toddlers of all religions
- If you are frightened by instructions, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Minimum height 18".
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The queen was voiced by Uncle Remus.
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in Toontown in 1830. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your boy.