Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Marlin's mom-demolishing photo of Piglet Carrausel
February 18, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Piglet and positioned by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays recorded tunes and stigmatizes toddlers of all weights
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and strollers away from the vehicle at significant times.
- The letters in "Piglet Carrausel" can be scrambled to spell "Ecatars Llpegrui."
- The biggest horse, covered with blueprints, is named Tingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.