Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Piglet Carrausel attraction at park closing
January 19, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Piglet and easily found near a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword of Damocles -- plays fanciful music and rocks toddlers of all religions
- If traveling with teens , be sure to go on this attraction at least once.
Policies and Notices
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from ankle problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear originally intended for this attraction to exploit live minions.
- The biggest horse, covered with rails, is named Flingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.