Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A physical view of Piglet Carrausel when it's shrounded in darkness
December 30, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Piglet and located adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Hexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and twirls guests of all temperments
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks won't want to send their children on alone.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- At one location in the safety video, you can catch a glimpse of a future attraction.
- All of the Piglet Carrausel's mustangs are nicely painted so that critics won't quarrel about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.