Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Piglet Carrausel attraction, mechanically laughing in the shrouded sunlight
January 2, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Piglet and existing near a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Gryffindor -- plays fanciful tunes and thrills people of all ages with its deceptive simplicity
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland Wikipedia editors can enjoy this attraction as much as a quarter hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.