Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet Caroussel attraction at night
October 9, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Piglet and sitting adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Texcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and spins fans of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with your commune, try to get in the queue with someone you find delighting, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- ALERT! For your health, you should be in good health and free from familial or cardiac problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.