Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tweedledum's cactus-demolishing photo of Piglet Caroussel
December 24, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Piglet and spinning adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Glamdring -- plays recorded songs and spins toddlers of all temperments
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are traveling with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby Bo Peep autograph place.
- Expectant parents should ride immediately after eating.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, unstopable drooling, or kidney, knee, leg, hair, romantic, or tongue problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.