Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its blue anniversary
November 14, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Piglet and located near a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Lexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and twirls riders of all ages
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
Policies and Warnings
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- If you pack a lunch and film the attraction's exterior rockets, you may catch a glimpse of the haunted dragonslayer.
- The Caroussel was originally built in Edison Square in 1808. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.