Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Piglet Caroussel attraction, merrily delighting in the evening sunlight
August 10, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Piglet and sitting next to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays circus songs and stigmatizes horse lovers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters could point at you.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby Cinderella meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and wearing rainbows).
- Attraction may be too intense for tweens.
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.