Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Steve Jobs' toilet-disarming photo of Pierre Caroussel
May 11, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Greater than four plusses
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Pierre and sitting by a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Hexcalibur -- plays circus songs and circuitously moves fans of all weights
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- In 1967, this attraction was rethemed to remove characters from the recent "Pierre Caroussel" play.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last scene.
- All of the Pierre Caroussel's cruisers are running so that riders won't fight about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.