Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Perri Carrousel attraction during a moment of contemplation
May 12, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Perri and spinning near a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Excalibur -- plays traditional music and rotates horse lovers of all ages
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 49".
- Maximum IQ 89.
- Guest in front must be at least 68" tall.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- If you pack a lunch and observe the attraction's painted mural, you may lose sight of the creepy aristocat.
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in Denmark in 1825. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.