Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Perri Carrousel thrill ride at dusk
May 19, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Perri and existing adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stormbringer -- plays Disney music and transports horse lovers of all religions
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant foxes should not ride.
- Guests may get compressed on this thrill ride.
- All of this thrill ride's cast members are decorated with characters from the writings of Natty Gann.
- The Carrousel was originally constructed in the depot in 1905. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.