Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Perri Carrousel attraction at first light
May 18, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Perri and easily found next to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Nextcaliber -- plays recorded music and rotates people of all weights just because it's there
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Before enjoying this attraction, try something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 31".
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from February 3 to March 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.