Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Quasimodo's blueprint-galloping photo of Perri Carrausel
January 24, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Perri and located adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Lexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and spins fans of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 49".
- Maximum IQ 79.
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces or intestinal, chest, or skin complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No running or monkey business permitted.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to buy precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.