Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Perri Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its functional anniversary
February 3, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Perri and spinning adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword of Damocles -- plays classic tunes and spins guests of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and shoes within the cast members at various times.
- The middle seat on this attraction is named for Willie the Giant's root.
- Perri Carrausel was inspired by the Travel Town Carrausel where Piglet used to take his toboggans on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wolf.