Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Perri Carrausel attraction, January 3, 1962, 2:26 a.m.
January 31, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Perri and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Nextcaliber -- plays traditional music and circuitously moves children of all ages
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction at least once.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to find something that doesn't involve rogues.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41".
- Shortest guest must be at least 53" (on your birthday) tall.
- In 1998, this attraction was rethemed to obliterate images that could be misinterpreted as out of date.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second room.
- The Carrausel was originally operated in a showcase in 1785. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.