Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lumière's sword-tweeting photo of Perri Caroussel
May 3, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Perri and easily found by a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword of Damocles -- plays tinkly music and rotates horse lovers of all temperments
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Because this is a small attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain precision specticles.
- This attraction was reportedly conceived for the 1964 World's Exposition.
- The Caroussel was originally lovingly hand crafted in China in 1867. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.