Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An undersea view of Perri Caroussel when it's hidden in darkness
September 3, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Perri and spinning next to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Nextcaliber -- plays fanciful music and delights guests of all stations
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains holographic characters.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.