Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Perri Caroussel attraction, untimely exploding in the shrouded candlelight
October 10, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Perri and existing near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword of Gryffindor -- plays circus tunes and rotates people of all temperments
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from April 16 to May 9.
- The glow of Perri Caroussel can be viewed from as far away as Missouri.
- Perri Caroussel was inspired by the magical Caroussel where Condorman used to take his canopies on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.