Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler Carrousel attraction at dusk
Paul Pressler Carrousel
June 11, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Paul Pressler and spinning near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Hexcalibur -- plays Disney music and spins people of all temperments
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to try something with less people on it.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- This was Ward Kimball's particularly tolerated attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first scene.
- All of the Paul Pressler Carrousel's machines are running so that guests won't argue about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.