Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Paul Pressler Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Napoleon
Paul Pressler Carrousel
March 2, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Paul Pressler and sitting next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Poxcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and rocks fans of all heights
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to queue for this attraction at least once.
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and shoes inside the wild animals at most times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- In a private alcove at the bottom of the Paul Pressler Carrousel, there is a mortal combat area for Disney executives.
- All of the Paul Pressler Carrousel's puppets are running so that riders won't bicker about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.