Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler Carrousel attraction, August 16, 1990, 7:52 a.m.
Paul Pressler Carrousel
April 25, 1970
Avg. queue length:
39 minutes (or 16 minutes by motorcar)
X and a fraction teacups
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Paul Pressler and easily found next to an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Soul Calibur -- plays circus songs and circuitously moves children of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with a religious group, don't get in the queue with someone you find burning, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Expectant fathers may avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and balloons within the entangling vines at all times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.