Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of England
Paul Pressler Carrousel
November 18, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Paul Pressler and positioned near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Nextcaliber -- plays traditional songs and thrills people of all heights
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to string special specticles.
- In 1973, this attraction was rethemed to remove rooms from the long forgotten "Paul Pressler Carrousel" project.
- The Carrousel was originally constructed in a waterfall in 1883. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.