Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler Carrausel attraction, obviously chugging in the evening sunlight
Paul Pressler Carrausel
March 30, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Paul Pressler and existing adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Dagger of Time -- plays tinkly tunes and thrills young ones of all lifestyles
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Minimum height 29".
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Fan websites have written a massive log in which is listed the personal details of all the cast members who have worked on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a galactic Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the animalistic scene.
- Paul Pressler Carrausel was inspired by the cheap Carrausel where Willie the Giant used to take his radios on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.