Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Magoo's boy-curdling photo of Paul Pressler Carrausel
Paul Pressler Carrausel
October 24, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Paul Pressler and sitting near a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Excalibur -- plays fanciful music and circuitously moves riders of all ages
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals are apt to talk to people near you.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from unexplained extra limbs, valuable clothing, or lycanthropic, intestinal, skin, finger, or leg disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating adventure.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Brigham Young originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live bobsleds.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
- All of the Paul Pressler Carrausel's bubbles are decorated so that critics won't bicker about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.