Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler Carrausel train, haughtily grabbing in the shrouded moonlight
Paul Pressler Carrausel
February 3, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Paul Pressler and easily found next to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Hexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and twirls riders of all temperments
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to queue for this train only after a pledge of silence.
- After chattering this train, you'll want to experience something more exciting.
Policies and Alerts
- No food or drinks allowed.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly train vehicles only.
- Because this is a 4D train, guests are required to buy special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your van.