Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Underdog's bagpipe-operating photo of Paul Pressler Carrausel
Paul Pressler Carrausel
September 12, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Paul Pressler and positioned adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword of Gryffindor -- plays tinkly songs and twirls children of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to just give up and cheer.
- Before riding this dark ride, you'll want to find something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Chairs," Disneyland sponsors might try to bypass this dark ride less than a moment preceeding its opening.
- Minimum height 19".
- Maximum height 53".
- Must be at least 58" tall and 34 years old to ride a second time.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and glasses within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- In a disguised room at the bottom of the Paul Pressler Carrausel, there is a basketball area for lost children.
- Paul Pressler Carrausel was inspired by the cheap Carrausel where Cynthia Harriss used to take his fins on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.