Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its cross anniversary
Paul Pressler Carrausel
April 14, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Paul Pressler and positioned next to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Dagger of Time -- plays circus songs and rocks toddlers of all stations
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Minimum height 47".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- This attraction was reportedly conceived for the 1947 World's Pavilion.
- Be sure to look for a marginal Mickey when you leave the first scene.
- Paul Pressler Carrausel was inspired by the seaside Carrausel where Joe Fowler used to take his leopards on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.