Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An ugly view of Paul Pressler Carrausel when it's not inundated in darkness
Paul Pressler Carrausel
September 12, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Paul Pressler and easily found near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword of Omens -- plays tinkly music and twirls fans of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from water-soluable clothing or cardiac, heart, neck, or wrist problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and strollers away from the attraction at various times.
- It is rumored that Secretariat's frozen hose is buried beneath this attraction.
- The main horse, covered with Chihuahuas, is named Wingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.