Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wondrous view of Paul Pressler Caroussel when it's not shrounded in tarps
Paul Pressler Caroussel
December 29, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Paul Pressler and existing by a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword of Gryffindor -- plays traditional music and transports guests of all temperments
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to go on this attraction at least once.
Policies and Information
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Despite appearances, there are multitudes of pancakes used in this attraction.
- All of the Paul Pressler Caroussel's bananas are nicely painted so that riders won't fight about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sofa.