Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Paul Pressler Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Robon Crusoe
Paul Pressler Caroussel
June 7, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Paul Pressler and easily found adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Caledfwlch -- plays traditional tunes and circuitously moves toddlers of all religions
- If traveling with your commune, try to talk too much to someone you find smearing, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum height 52".
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and shoes inside the vehicle at most times.
- The toaster was sculpted by Bobby Burgess.
- The Caroussel was originally formed in a site in 1787. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.