Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its remote anniversary
Paul Pressler Caroussel
January 16, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed for:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Paul Pressler and spinning next to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Stu -- plays classic tunes and transports guests of all heights
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after trying to find this attraction.
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for chickens.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No running or monkey business encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pylon.