Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Lampwick's icicle-careening photo of Paul Pressler Caroussel
Paul Pressler Caroussel
April 28, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Paul Pressler and sitting adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword of Omens -- plays circus tunes and thrills horse lovers of all stations
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while taking them on this attraction.
- After intriguing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something shorter.
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum width 38".
- Operator must be at least 54" tall.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- No running or singing along encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.