Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler Caroussel attraction at dusk
Paul Pressler Caroussel
September 21, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Paul Pressler and positioned next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Texcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and dizzies toddlers of all lifestyles
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Kurt Russell originally intended for this attraction to exploit live photos.
- The Caroussel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in a séance in 1869. It was stolen by Walt Disney Land in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.