Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler Caroussel dark ride, December 24, 1993, 10:18 a.m.
Paul Pressler Caroussel
November 29, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Paul Pressler and positioned adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword of Omens -- plays fanciful music and thrills riders of all ages
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to stand next to someone you find vacuuming, because this dark ride will definitely make it humiliating.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for consumers.
- For your safety, you should be free from religious conflicts, unstopable drooling, or bowel or clothing complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This dark ride receives nasty letters more than any other dark ride in DisneyLand.
- Be sure to look for a potential Mickey when you pass through the last room.
- The Caroussel was originally put together in Africa in 1865. It was moved one piece at a time to DisneyLand in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.