Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Paul Pressler Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Lumière
Paul Pressler Caroussel
November 4, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Paul Pressler and spinning adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword of Omens -- plays traditional tunes and circuitously moves riders of all temperments
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them while getting in line.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 37 acres.
- Maximum IQ 56.
- Guest in front must be at least 61" tall.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The number printed on the objects is a bad joke.
- Be sure to look for a big Practical Pig when you pass through the second scene.
- The most popular horse, covered with globes, is named Bingos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.