Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Paul Pressler Caroussel attraction during repairs
Paul Pressler Caroussel
May 7, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Paul Pressler and positioned adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Poxcalibur -- plays traditional songs and circuitously moves young ones of all weights
- Warning: after a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be hostile to former cast members.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and tearful).
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains exploding effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.