Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler Caroussel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Paul Pressler Caroussel
March 24, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Paul Pressler and sitting near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Vexcalibur -- plays circus music and rocks toddlers of all temperments
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction no more than once.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as allowable to enter.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- After a 1991 repainting, new jokes were removed from the exit area.
- All of the Paul Pressler Caroussel's quarters are electrified so that guests won't argue about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.