Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its rustic anniversary
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Carrousel
September 9, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Oswald the Lucky Rabbit and easily found next to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Excalibur -- plays classic music and transports children of all lifestyles
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to transfer something shorter.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks permitted.
- This attraction needs to be repainted significantly less than any other attraction in Disneyliesland.
- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Carrousel was inspired by the Travel Town Carrousel where Belle used to take his humans on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.