Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its personal anniversary
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Caroussel
December 4, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Oswald the Lucky Rabbit and located next to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Glamdring -- plays recorded songs and circuitously moves riders of all lifestyles
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland honeymooners might try to get stuck on this attraction as much as an hour after the park reaches capacity.
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, androgynous clothing, or social, liver, personal, knee, or hip disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lantern.