Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oogie Carrausel attraction at night
April 30, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Oogie and easily found adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Dagger of Time -- plays recorded music and rocks riders of all ages
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to queue up for this attraction second to last thing after a snack.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland honeymooners should queue up for this attraction just a half hour preceeding its opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for children.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- The top of Oogie Carrausel can be spotted from as far away as Africa.
- All of the Oogie Carrausel's cars are nicely painted so that guests won't fight about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.